[OPLINTECH] Re: Gates monitors

James Simpson OH0161 simpsoja@oplin.org
Mon, 01 Nov 2004 12:22:49 -0500

JKENZIG writes:

> Pick up a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser from your local grocery store and try it
> and see if it helps at all.  These things are incredible!

If her problem is the same problem that we've encountered the "scratching"
is actually on the *inside* of the monitor.  It's, as she described, like
the "coating" on the inside of the monitor is coming off.

Gateway replaced the one we had like this about 3-4 weeks ago.  I'm pretty
sure our 3yr service ended Saturday, though.  Yours may still be active?  If
so call and have it replaced.  I've never seen another monitor with this
problem in my life... and I've seen a lot of monitors.

Rick Simpson @ Tusc Co PL