[OPLINTECH] Games in the library

Craig Heaton heatoncr at oplin.org
Wed Feb 15 13:51:02 EST 2006

I too enjoy pc games.  Have you considered Doom3 or Quake 4?  (Just kidding!
:-)  ).
Seriously, you might want to have a look at the PC Versions of Risk,
Monopoly and Scrabble.  I have these
at home and they are fun to play.  With the popularity of poker, you might
also want to consider some of
Sierra's (I believe that is the publisher) Hoyle games.  We do not at
present have any of these in our library (our games are targeted to the
pre-school and elementary age group), but as I mentioned, I have these at
home and they are
fun to play and do not need a pc with serious horsepower to run.  Just
thought I'd offer these as some suggestions, as none of them contain any
objectionable content.
            Craig Heaton, System Administrator, Clermont County Public
Library