[OPLINTECH] Open Office

Ron Dalpiaz dalpiaro at oplin.org
Thu Mar 16 14:40:00 EST 2006

Lynne,

An ISO image is not executable as downloaded. It is an image that is ready
to be burned to a CD.

Many CD burner programs will do this, such as Nero. The program will
"unpack" the image
automatically. Once burned, the image is readable and executable on a
computer.

Ron Dalpiaz
Technology Coordinator
Dover Public Library