[OPLINTECH] Internet Problems

Travis McAfee mcafeetr at wcnet.org
Fri Dec 14 08:46:58 EST 2007

I read through the list of things you have tried, and it's very exhaustive.
The only suggestions that popped into my mind are:

1- Check your DHCP server log and make sure leases aren't expired or all
taken.

Less likely, but worth checking:
2- Make sure your computers are using a fully functional DNS server.  OPLIN
has a preferred list.
3- Install another browser (Firefox/Opera?) to make sure it's not just an IE
problem.

I hope some of this helps!

Trav

Travis McAfee