[OPLINTECH] Using Public Browser for Library Catalogs

sandusco@oplin.org sandusco at oplin.org
Wed Mar 5 08:27:06 EST 2008

Mike,

At the Loudonville Public Library we are on Horizon and I've been running
our public catalog machines in kiosk mode for some time now and it works
well. Just make sure you authorize the necessary external links for any
information that is pulled in from other location. Chad is right, this is
probably not an ideal solution for a multi-use machine.

Colleen Sandusky
Network Administrator
Loudonville Public Library
122 E. Main St.