[OPLINTECH] Using Public Browser for Library Catalogs

Mann, James H. JMann at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Wed Mar 5 08:37:25 EST 2008

Here's an interesting weekend project. The idea is to replace PWB with
Firefox. To be honest I've started this a couple times but never
finished.

http://librarytechtonics.info/bits/541/hacking-firefox-at-my-library-ins
tructions-stuff/

Jim Mann

Technology Coordinator

Greene County Public Library

Xenia Ohio 45385

(937)352-4000 x1210

mailto: jmann at gcpl.lib.oh.us

Humor is always based on a modicum of truth Have you ever heard a joke
about a father-in-law? -- Dick Clark

  _____