[OPLINTECH] Experiences with TechSoup

Eric Maynard emaynard at holmeslib.org
Mon Dec 14 15:36:51 EST 2009

I can personally vouch for what Mike and the others say about TS. We have
purchased many MS products from TS in the past.

You don't have to be a 501c3 for the majority of the MS stuff, but you will
want to check for a given product title as not all software vendors work
this way.

Good luck!

Eric Maynard
Head of Information Technology,
Holmes County District Public Library
Millersburg, OH  44654
Email [emaynard at holmeslib.org]
Phone [330.674.5972 x.224]
Fax   [330.674.1938]

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"