[OPLINTECH] migrating an asp page

Dan Will willda at oplin.org
Tue Nov 3 14:37:31 EST 2009

Karen,

    This may not be the answer(s) that you're looking for but this link may
help.

http://learn.iis.net/page.aspx/559/running-classic-asp-applications-on-iis-7
0-and-iis-75/

I searched Bing for "asp pages & IIS 7.5" (never used Bing before..not too
bad).

You might try the same thing and look around.

This link is about asp errors & how to fix them on IIS 7.5.

http://learn.iis.net/page.aspx/563/using-classic-asp-with-microsoft-access-d
atabases-on-iis-70-and-iis-75/

Good luck, I ran into the same problem several years ago, & just rebuilt the
whole thing from scratch (it wasn't pretty, the process, not the page  :^)

Dan Will

Technology Supervisor

Meigs County District Public Library

 <mailto:willda at oplin.org> willda at oplin.org

740.992.5813

740.992.6140 (fax)

MCDPL

The difference between fiction and reality?

Fiction has to make sense.

Tom Clancy