[OPLINTECH] migrating an asp page

Karen Perone peroneka at oplin.org
Tue Nov 3 15:27:22 EST 2009

Thanks for the suggestion. We tried that when we setup the new server.
Unfortunately, it works only with IIS 7.0 NOT 7.5 which is what comes
with Win2008R2. Microsoft has made it clear that with IIS 7.5 FPSE is
dead. *sigh*

I'll be taking a look at the other suggestions submitted. Keep those
cards and letters coming.
--Karen

Karen Perone              peroneka at oplin.org
Systems Coordinator
Rodman Public Library     voice: 330-821-2665 x101
215 E. Broadway Street    fax: 330-821-5053
Alliance, OH 44601        http://www.rodmanlibrary.com