[OPLINTECH] Security Essentials Question

Eric Maynard emaynard at holmeslib.org
Thu Jan 7 13:25:44 EST 2010

Darn.  I guess that article makes it pretty clear it is a violation of the
EULA to use it on public machines.  Which is unfortunate since it would mean
some free advertising for the product.

Guess we will have to look at TechSoup's offerings again.

Eric Maynard
Head of Information Technology,
Holmes County District Public Library
Millersburg, OH  44654
Email [emaynard at holmeslib.org]
Phone [330.674.5972 x.224]
Fax   [330.674.1938]

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"