[OPLINTECH] GCPL: Color printer recommendation

Mann, James H. JMann at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Wed Jan 27 11:17:03 EST 2010

One of my projects this year is to replace our public color printers.
We have used Xerox Phaser printers for the last few years and haven't had any real serious issues except for the speed of printing the first page and now some issues with printing large jobs.
I'd appreciate any recommendations and or reviews of high-speed color printers.
It would also be helpful if you have printers connected to LPTOne or any other pay-for-print management system.
TIA

Jim Mann
Technology Coordinator
Greene County Public Library
76 E. Market St.
Xenia Ohio 45385
(937)352-4000 x1210
mailto: jmann at gcpl.lib.oh.us<mailto:jmann at gcpl.lib.oh.us>
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti.