[OPLINTECH] CIPA Compliance:

Craig Heaton heatoncr at oplin.org
Mon Nov 22 16:45:03 EST 2010

Hello, I'm curious about the Dansguardian product.  From looking at their website, it looks like it should be free for library use (non profit, governmental and/or educational institution).  What did OPLIN provide financial assistance for?  The server, or did you purchase a subscription for updates to the block list?  (Please pardon the intrusion, but we're preparing to renew our filter and I'm investigation more economical alternatives.)
Thank you!
Craig Heaton CCPL System Admin