[OPLINTECH] Circulating iPads?

James Guilford James.Guilford at westlakelibrary.org
Mon Feb 28 14:34:26 EST 2011

I believe I answered my own question... just so simple!

Enable the built-in Restrictions under "Settings" on the Apple iPad.
Using Restrictions will let a parent or owner limit browser use, access
to iTunes, explicit songs/videos/apps, prevent app installation, etc.

-- JG

--
James Guilford, I.T. Manager

Rediscover the Web!