[OPLINTECH] patron requests Gimp software on public PCs

Tom Casey TCASEY at libraryvisit.org
Wed Jul 20 14:38:50 EDT 2011

Greetings:

We offer the Gimp and patrons seem to like it. Personally, for free graphics editors I find Paint.net to be very easy to use. You can download it from http://download.cnet.com/Paint-NET/3000-2192_4-10338146.html

Tom Casey

System Administrator

Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County

330.744.8636 x 51612