[OPLINTECH] wireless access on kindles and ipads

Joe knuevejo at oplin.org
Tue Jan 31 16:47:19 EST 2012

I know this is kind of shot in the darkish, but the last few days, I
have found that it seems that people with Kindles and Ipads are either
unable to connect to our wireless network, or in the case of the ipad,
can connect but cannot browse the web..  Has anybody else seen something
like this happen?  (we're running ipcop 2.0 and dd-wrt on the access
points..)

The only think I can think of that we have changed recently is that we
upgrade our IPCop firewall to ver. 2.0, but I can't see anything in the
settings that would lead to these device specific outages..

So, has anybody else seen something similar of late?

Thanks.

Joe

Joseph Knueven
Director