[OPLINTECH] Menu Software

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Wed Aug 28 11:58:55 EDT 2013

A hundred years ago (or 14, so it might as well be) I used a
program called Virtual CD to put programs on the children's
game computers. It worked splendidly. It made images of
the disks, mapped drives, and I think even made it easy to
create icons for the programs on the desktop.

At the time, Virtual CD was hard to find (it had been purchased
by a hardware manufacturer who saw it as a threat to their
business). Now it looks like it can be downloaded easily and
purchased. I'm sure there are probably cheaper or even free
alternatives (create an ISO image of the disk, mount it, and
map a drive letter).

        Don Yarman, Deputy Director
        Delaware County District Library
        yarmando at delawarelibrary.org

Currently reading "My Brothers Name" by Laura Krughoff,
and listening (again) to "The Rook" by  Daniel O'Malley.