[OPLINTECH] disc cleaning machines

Tim Donaldson Tim.Donaldson at westlakelibrary.org
Wed Jan 9 15:31:30 EST 2013

We currently have an RTI Eco Senior disc cleaning/repair machine.  Started using it in either late 2006 or late 2007.  We've been happy with it, however, it's starting to show some wear and tear and I'd like to put some money into our 2014 budget for a new machine and keep the RTI machine as a 2nd machine until it goes to that great disc cleaning desk in the sky.

 I've been researching various vendors, including RTI for new machines, but am having trouble finding a product that cleans a FEW discs at a time.  RTI sells several machines that clean one disc at a time; one machine that cleans 50 discs at a time; and one machine that cleans 500 discs at a time.   Other vendors are similar, but I was hoping to find a product that could clean 5 or 10 discs at a time, not 1 vs. dozens or hundreds at a time.   Any knowledge of a product/model for this amount of discs?  Or at least 10-20 discs?

 Also, since I know about RTI, what non-RTI machine do you currently use and are you satisfied with it?

 Feel free to contact me directly.  Thanks.

 Tim Donaldson

 Tech Services Manager
 Westlake Porter Public Library
 27333 Center Ridge Rd.