[OPLINTECH] Fwd: EBSCOadmin Outage Rescheduled for 20 July 2013

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Mon Jul 15 11:10:41 EDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "EBSCO" <epreply at ebscohost.com>
To: hedgesst at oplin.org
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 11:06:45 AM
Subject: EBSCOadmin Outage Rescheduled for 20 July 2013

Dear EBSCO Customer,

We are writing to inform you that the outage scheduled for 13 July has been rescheduled to Saturday, 20 July 2013.  EBSCOadmin will be unavailable while we perform service upgrades.  The service window is scheduled to begin at 7:00 AM EDT (-04:00 GMT) and you will experience intermittent access to your EBSCOadmin account until the upgrade is complete and full service resumes.  We anticipate resuming full service by 5:00 PM EDT (-4:00 GMT).

All EBSCOhost databases and interfaces will be available during the service window.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

U.S. & Canada:  (800) 758-5995
Outside U.S.Canada:  (Int'l access code) + 800-3272-6000