[OPLINTECH] Fragmentation Follow-up

Tim Burns tim.burns at birchard.lib.oh.us
Tue Jul 16 09:50:32 EDT 2013

I share the vendor's response-- I'm removing the specifics, lest I be sued for libel or something... I did not edit content (typos?) in the message.

Hi Tim.

You have been a loyal customer of ours since 2004. What do you think will change when you upgrade our servers. Windows is still going to fragment your data and without Diskeeper installed, you will nothing to prevent fragmentation from occurring. Why not continue using the software and see for yourself how efficient it will keep your servers running. Please advise.

Regarding your inquiry concerning a refund, it is not our policy to give refunds on existing maintenance contracts.

Sincerely,