[OPLINTECH] Computer Upgrades

Colleen Sandusky sandusco at loudonvillelibrary.org
Fri Aug 22 13:41:14 EDT 2014

I'm with Chad on this one. We too, use mini-itx computers that I build myself. They don't take up much space and I can easily adjust them to meet their location requirements. I always have plenty of spare monitors etc. around, so for about $250 a box for a public computers it makes sense for us. I don't see desktops going away anytime soon.

Colleen Sandusky
Network Admin
Loudonville Public Library