[OPLINTECH] Computer Upgrades

Steve Owley sowley at westervillelibrary.org
Fri Aug 22 14:55:10 EDT 2014

We have the same all in ones for staff and patron use--Lenovo M73z I think they are calling this model now.  They have 3Ghz Pentium processors, 4G RAM, and Win7 64-bit.  Look good and more than  powerful enough for the single/double-threaded work they do-I was happy to save the money that going with such an ancient processor design enabled.  The computer's stalk is large and so allows for a wide range of horizontal and vertical adjustment, which has proved useful.  We have only had them since last winter, so the jury is still out on durability, but so far so good.

S.