[OPLINTECH] Printers for our location

Fred Miller Jr. millerfr at oplin.org
Tue Jan 14 15:08:05 EST 2014

Good afternoon all,

I'm in need of some assistance into looking for good ideas and good printers
to replace our current ones later on down the road for our 6 locations at
our library system. We currently have a Ricoh copier at our central library
which we love and Oki C5200n printers at our branches. The oki printers are
the ones we are looking at replacing. They also print great pages that are
bright in color with smooth/dry finish. We have had demos on several new HP
printers and didn't like the finished results as far as the colors were
concerned. Reds were maroon, yellows were almost hardly noticeable and so
on. I would like to get something cost effective and is a great deal for the
price. I did have an analysis done to see if getting just one copier at each
location would work, but that was way over our budget. Any ideas or
suggestions would be appreciated.