[OPLINTECH] Deepfreeze help/advice

Bob Neeper neeperro at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:08:20 EDT 2015

We have used DF since 2000 on 12 PC's, sometimes more.
When they were Windows 2000 we had the console to just turn them off to do
manual updates.
Adobe, OpenOffice, Java, Windows, Antivirus, etc

The Windows 7 versions did not use their console.
I do (or did) 4 at a time for round robin manual updates.
I don't do Windows updates though.
These PC's wide open for patron use, or abuse.

Windows 8 is a different story.
Chad (Level9 Networks) may expound on that.

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
(Retired Toledo Scale Engineer & Library Computer Guy)

Volunteering at:
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074