[OPLINTECH] OPLIN e-mail failure

Karl Jendretzky karljendretzky at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:43:38 EDT 2015

Yeah I'm with you on all those points, and haven't ruled out the idea
of a failover mail server. Tricky part is that I know which domains we
need from the Barracuda but I don't know the 2600 user accounts.

It's not ruled out.

Karl Jendretzky
IT Manager - Ohio Public Library Information Network
(614) 728-1515
karl at oplin.org