[OPLINTECH] OPLIN e-mail failure

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Mar 9 11:46:38 EDT 2015

Yeah we thought of that to. Figured you won't know the accounts. The only
thing I could come up with was to post a message on the website asking for
the directors to get a list of their currently active accounts and forward
it to you. The 2600 might whittle down a little in the process. Not ideal,
but something.

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*