[OPLINTECH] Office 365 in a library environment

Jim Lack J.Lack at rrpl.org
Thu Nov 19 20:48:14 EST 2015

Is anyone using Office 365 for their staff?  If so, can you tell me how it's working out.  I'm trying to wrap my head around the licensing and its confusing!!  I'm being told its free if you're a 501c3 organization (we are, but we're not...its complicated).  I'm being told that the cost is around $2 per user per month.  We have full time employees who need access to all office products every day.  We have part time employees (some who need access to the suite) and some who only need access to webmail.  We have department logins.  How does that fit in to licensing.  If someone can help me understand this, I'd really appreciate it!

Thank You,

Jim Lack
Technology Support Manager
Rocky River Public Library