[OPLINTECH] Flash and Chrome

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Dec 22 12:20:17 EST 2016

I probably should have added:

I typically install all three (Chrome, FF, IE/Edge) on patron computers,
since everyone has their own preference and sometimes certain browsers work
better than others for certain websites. Probably about now, IE (maybe
still Edge?) might be your best bet for any laggard Flash-based websites,
unless you want to try to teach your staff/patrons how to allow Flash on
site-by-site basis. Small consolation for something well out of our
control. It's ultimately up to each web dev to fix the problem with their
website.

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*