[OPLINTECH] Windows Update

Nathan Campbell ncampbell at huroncolib.org
Wed Jul 20 10:44:53 EDT 2016

I was worried that having Deep Freeze handling updates would result in the
computer thawing, installing updates, rebooting freezing, installing
leftover updates, automatically rebooting, and getting stuck in that loop.
Does Deep Freeze not do that?

I'm also having the Windows 7 Pro desktops take forever to update.  At
first it was an issue with our WSUS server, but after a restart, they're
taking hours to search for updates (they're downloading through Microsoft,
not from the server).

--
Nathan Campbell
Server Administrator
ncampbell at huroncolib.org

*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*