[OPLINTECH] Deep Freeze and Windows 10 Creators Update issues?

Chip Kruthoffer via OPLINTECH oplintech at lists.oplin.org
Mon Sep 25 09:22:11 EDT 2017

Has anyone using Deep Freeze with Windows 10 Creators Update encountered
any problems recently?

We reboot after logout on our public computers and we have run into
stability issues in the last few weeks. Too often, we get the Windows
"spinning wheel of death" and have to manually restart the PC.

We've not found a root cause. Initially, we figured a bad Windows patch or
driver update was at fault, but we are starting to suspect Deep Freeze.

Thanks,

Chip Kruthoffer, Systems Manager
The Lane Libraries ~ http://www.lanepl.org
1396 University Blvd. (Admin. Center)
Hamilton, Ohio 45011
work: 513.785.2706
mobile: 513.869.9770
c.kruthoffer at lanepl.org

Thank you for your support of The Lane Libraries.