[OPLINTECH] IE on public computers?

Technology Coordinator techco at acdl.info
Wed Apr 18 14:09:57 EDT 2018

Phil,

We have Windows 10 laptops that we loan out and one of the main selling
points on our getting them was the ability to use IE. The nursing site
NCLEX requires IE to run properly, other made for IE sites as well. Edge
does not even support these sites so we brought up IE vie the search bar
and pinned the icon to the taskbar.

There are relatively few people other than nursing students that require IE
for the sites they visit. Chrome is our go-to browser with Firefox as a
fallback.

I hope that helps,
Mark

--
Mark Sanzotta
Technology Coordinator

“Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian can bring you back
the right one.” ― Neil Gaiman
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1221698.Neil_Gaiman>