[OPLINTECH] FW: DeepFreeze vs. Reboot Restore RX Pro

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Oct 22 13:26:56 EDT 2018

Well OK then!

I can't speak to other DF-like products other than DF, but Dan mentioned
the support side of things and I'd like to butt back in and second his
opinion on Faroncis' DF support. I rarely need to contact the company on
the support side, but my own experience with their support has also been
very positive. On top of that, I've spoken with a couple of other techs
that have also contacted support for various reasons over the years and
have never had one mention that they had a problem. Quite the opposite, in
fact. What stands out most in memory is that at least one of the other
techs I'm think of had specifically mentioned the *positive* experience
with Faronics' support. So there's that.

The Faronics reseller/sales rep side of the company has always been great
too.  (Of course.  ;-)

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*