[OPLINTECH] DeepFreeze vs. Reboot Restore RX Pro

Mohamed Ragheb MRAGHEB at cuyahogalibrary.org
Mon Oct 22 17:25:40 EDT 2018

I have been using Deepfreeze for years and I'm happy with overall the experience , their support is very knowledgeable and have the tools to troubleshoot remotely any issues, last year we added another service which is called cloud connecter which basically connect your server to the cloud.

So now in addition to access the administration site locally on the server, you can do almost everything in the cloud using a web browser. In addition to that you can utilize the mobile app which is a great tool, our field technicians loves the cloud version and mobile app.

We decided to go with Cloud connecter premium as we are using their software updater in all of our public and staff computers. We don't need the added features in the ultimate edition.

Thanks

Mohamed A. Ragheb, M.Tec.
Software and Applications Manager
Cuyahoga County Public Library