[OPLINTECH] Public Access Computers

Fred Miller Jr fmiller at auglaizelibraries.org
Wed Mar 20 13:43:52 EDT 2019

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I'm reaching out to other IT librarians around the area to see if they're exploring other options to having public access computers out on the floor. I have noticed our public access computers not being utilized as much as I would like and trying to find other alternatives to providing computers for the public that is cost effective and justified when purchasing new equipment. I would like to find a solution where we just don't have money sitting there not being used.

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

[Logo Resized]
203 Perry Street Wapakoneta, OH 45895

Fred Miller Jr