[OPLINTECH] Looking to connect two monitors to one computer

Greg Ricker RickerG at wtcpl.org
Wed Jul 22 17:22:39 EDT 2020

Hi Jennifer,

If you want to duplicate the video to both monitors (so you can see what they see), you can use a VGA splitter.
https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters-Splitter-Screen-Duplication/dp/B005H3I38G

If you want an entirely separate monitor display (having 2 monitors on the system each able to show different programs) then a Display Port to VGA adapter would work.
https://www.amazon.com/FEMORO-adaptador-imagen-convertidor-Chromebox/dp/B01GORJXK0/ref=asc_df_B01GORJXK0/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309743296044&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=4655676079304794266&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1024059&hvtargid=pla-526011280058&psc=1&language=en_US

Hope that helps!

-----
Greg Ricker
Warren-Trumbull County Public Library
Department Manager, Information Technology
444 Mahoning Ave. NW  Warren, Ohio 44483
rickerg at wtcpl.org<mailto:rickerg at wtcpl.org> | http://www.wtcpl.org/
330.399.8807 x144

[WTCPLConnectionsHQlogo]