[OPLINTECH] Windows Update/Printer Issues

Chris Tolin chris.tolin at kentfreelibrary.org
Fri Jun 19 12:07:17 EDT 2020

I am currently working on this and I think I have a solution.  Microsoft
has provided an update to some issues provided in a previous recent update
and will be releasing the patch in a future update.  Source
<https://www.reddit.com/r/msp/comments/h0jie2/202006_rollup_kb4560960_and_printing/>
If you need the update now, go here...  Microsoft manual update catalog
<https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=2020-06>.  I was
able to get one of our printers working after installing the correct update
for the version of windows 10 installed on that particular pc.

I hope this helps everyone!

Cheers

Chris Tolin
Technology Coordinator