[OPLINTECH] A few questions during COVID-19 closing

Peter Moore peter at mrcpl.org
Tue Mar 24 17:01:57 EDT 2020

Phil,

Here's what we've done with those two issues.

We haven't disabled Holds yet. Our messaging has discouraged it for obvious
reasons but a little future thought is a good thing right now. We may
disable it when it becomes a problem.

We have modified the expiration date of any card that expired from Jan 1
2020 thru April 6 until June 1 2020.

We worked with Innovative support to add a banner message in the header of
our Encore site to let customers know our current status.

I can send you the code they helped us with if you'd like.
encore.mrcpl.org

Peter Moore
Information Technology Coordinator
Mansfield/Richland County Public Library
43 W. 3rd St.
Mansfield, OH 44902