[OPLINTECH] Viewing Unemployment Correspondence problem

Robin Bombin rbombin at tmcpl.org
Tue Aug 10 10:59:15 EDT 2021

We are working on a way to help one of our patrons view their Ohio Department of Job & Services (ODJS) Unemployment correspondence.

Yesterday, when the patron chose the ODJS correspondence to view, the message downloaded as a pdf. I had them open the pdf using Adobe Reader DC, version 2020.006.20042. After opening the pdf in Adobe Reader DC, we received a message stating we need to install a font package and to click "Go" to navigate to the download. Clicking on "Go" took us nowhere and the pdf is blank.

This morning, I updated Adobe Reader DC to the latest version but don't know of a way to test it.

Has anyone had this problem and found a successful work around?

Thank you for your help,

Robin Bombin
IT Manager | Troy-Miami County Public Library
419 West Main Street, Troy, Ohio 45373
937.339.0502 x 111 | rbombin at tmcpl.org