[OPLINTECH] *External* Re: Free Printing Solutions

Tim Laino tim.laino at wadsworthlibrary.com
Thu Mar 25 17:21:21 EDT 2021

Hi Scott,

You are correct, mobile printing with envisionware has all the limitations
you mentioned. I just wanted to make sure that was the hang-up with not
pursuing daily print limits with your current software provider.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Laino, Manager, Systems & Technology Services
Wadsworth Public Library
132 Broad Street
Wadsworth, OH 44281
330-335-2600