[OPLINTECH] Free webinar from OPLIN is now almost full!

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Mon Oct 18 12:48:25 EDT 2021

*Hard to believe, considering this isn't until November, but this webinar
is ALREADY almost full! Get your spot now--even if you can't attend live,
you'll get a link to the recording if you're registered .*

Because We Shouldn't Let Karl Name Things: everything you wanted to know
about how statewide databases work
OPLIN helps to provide statewide databases for every public library in
Ohio. But we do a bunch of other things with the databases that we bet you
didn't even know about! We protect your patrons' privacy when they use
these resources, we can provide a branded card/PIN login for every database
(including the ones your library or consortium buys individually), and a
customized statistics interface.  You'll also learn about the best ways to
link and display research databases on your library's website.  Oh, and
you'll find out why we let Karl name some of this stuff.

*REGISTER HERE:*
https://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=1695&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2021%2F11%2F01

[image: Facebook Post 940x788 px.png]
--
*Laura Solomon,  MCIW, MLS *(She/her)
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)