[Digihubsadmin] notes from Friday conference call

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Mon Sep 15 14:43:17 EDT 2014

I've attached my notes from our conference call on Friday afternoon. One of my few failings (*cough*) is my crappy note-taking during meetings, so I'm sure I've omitted some things. Please let me know what I missed, so I can add that to my records.

Thanks!

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org