[SOA] PSA - Lloyd Library selling reading room tables - available locally - Cincinnati or?

Anna Heran AHeran at lloydlibrary.org
Thu Apr 17 10:42:30 EDT 2014

Hi all,

The Lloyd Library and Museum in Cincinnati, Ohio, is replacing its reading room tables.  We have 6, solid wood tables with rubber bumpers on the long edges.  Very solid construction, just not meeting our needs any longer.  29 ½" off the floor, with adjustable feet (for leveling purposes only), cross beams on the end and through the middle.  Really beautiful.  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.620320834713309.1073741836.158612820884115&type=3 - this link will take you to the photo album on our facebook page if you want to get a closer look.  $50 each and you must haul away - sold singly or as a group.  Sooner rather than later would be great, but....  We're open this coming Saturday if anyone wants to come in and take a look in person (plus our regular 8:30-4 hours during the week)

Thanks!

Anna

Anna K. Heran

Exhibits Curator & Education/Outreach Coordinator

Lloyd Library and Museum

917 Plum Street

Cincinnati, OH 45202

513-721-3707

www.lloydlibrary.org

Bringing Science, Art, and History to Life, Because the Past is the Path to the Future