[OPLINLIST] copies of Reading Lolita in Tehran fir book discussion

Carolyn Rector OH0214 rectorca@oplin.org
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:25:31 -0400

I am wondering if any library has a group of the the "Reading Lolita in
Tehran" to lend out to another library that is hosting a book discussion.
Our library was interested in doing this in September, but the copies are
coming in too slowly through SEO. I'd like to know if anyone can ship them
out soon for the Tipp City Public Library to borrow. Our discussion is
planned for September 27th. I'd appreciate a response.  Thank you,
Carolyn Rector

"Just the knowledge that a good book is awaiting one at the end of the day
makes that day happier." Kathleen Norris

Carolyn Rector
Adult Services Librarian
Tipp City Public Library
11 E. Main St.