[OPLINLIST] Receipt Printers for Sale

James Guilford James.Guilford@westlakelibrary.org
Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:33:45 -0500

We sold all of our surplus receipt paper for our asking price but nobody
bought any of our printers. Here's what we have:

For Sale:
Eight Citizen iDP3535 P.O.S. (receipt) parallel interface printers:  7
are heavily used but in good operating order, 1 needs service. A ninth
has a serial interface. A supply of 12 fresh ribbon cartridges goes with
first sale. Printers will be sold for $15 each or "best-offer." If you
use iDP3535 printers, these would be excellent, inexpensive spares or
replacements for failed units.

All sales are final. Buyer may purchase one, several, or all of these
units. Any shipping costs are to be paid by purchaser; U.S. Cargo
delivery possible where available.
Questions? Contact:  james.guilford@westlakelibrary.org // (440) 250-5457

Any interest in our surplus/used HP DeskJet 540 printers? Contact me!

--
James Guilford, Technology Associate