[OPLINLIST] Librarian Open House

Sara Payne spayne@morleylibrary.org
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 07:43:26 -0400

--------------040304080000030506010301

Hello Ohio.

Morley Library would like to invite all of you to an Open House of the
new Morley Library
in Painesville, Oh.  (See pictures of our new building!!!
( http://www.morleylibrary.org/underconstruction/underconstruction8.htm )

Thursday, November 4
10:30 to 4:30.
184 Phelps St. Painesville, OH
Parking available in the Masonic Lodge lot BEHIND the old building.

Enter through the Staff Entrance, 1st door south of Phelps St. on State
Street.
Staff will be waiting to greet you.

We are so very excited and hope our friends and colleagues will join us
in our celebration.

Sara Eklund Payne
Morley Library
440 352 3383

--------------040304080000030506010301

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hello Ohio.<br>
Morley Library would like to invite all of you to an Open House of the
new Morley Library<br>
in Painesville, Oh.&nbsp; (See pictures of our new building!!! <br>
( <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.morleylibrary.org/underconstruction/underconstruction8.htm">http://www.morleylibrary.org/underconstruction/underconstruction8.htm</a>
)<br>
<b>Thursday, November 4<br>
10:30 to 4:30.<br>
184 Phelps St. Painesville, OH<br>
Parking available in the Masonic Lodge lot BEHIND the old building.<br>
Enter through the Staff Entrance, 1st door south of Phelps St. on State
Street.<br>
Staff will be waiting to greet you.<br>
</b>We are so very excited and hope our friends and colleagues will
join us in our celebration.<br>
Sara Eklund Payne<br>
Morley Library<br>
440 352 3383<br>