[OPLINLIST] State Library of Ohio Web site Survey

Sean Hughes ohiolibrarymarketing at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 09:43:19 EDT 2006

Dear Librarians,

  The State Library of Ohio is in the research and planning phase of a Web site redesign project. We hope to build a customer-driven Web site that offers the best possible user experience.

  Please take a couple of minutes to visit the following URL and complete our Web site survey. If the URL does not show up as a link, cut and paste the URL into your Web browser.

  Also, please forward this message and link to our survey to your co-workers. The more responses we gather, the more informed we will be about what you truly want and need in a Web site.

  Thank you for taking to time to help us out by completing our survey.

  Link to our Web site survey - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=683171956641

  Thanks,

    Sean K. Hughes, Public Relations Manager
State Library of Ohio
Phone: 614.644.6875
Fax: 614.466.3584
http://winslo.state.oh.us
  “The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist state government and libraries in providing the best service to all.”