[OPLINLIST] Summer Reading Program: Performer Input/Advice

Maggie Bollar bluedogbooks at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 16:27:14 EDT 2006

Good Afternoon:

  Due to a recent grant award from a local business, I have more money than I anticipated to spend on summer reading performers.

  If you have time to email names of worthy, entertaining performers, I'd be most appreciative.  I'm interested in performers/speakers for both children and adults; I'm also interested in musical groups for family "blanket concerts."

  Of course, with this summer's theme, I'm looking for animals to visit.  Tell me about your talking dog....

  We're (relatively) close to Dayton, Columbus, and Cincinnati.

  Thanks so much for any assistance,
  Maggie Bollar
  New Carlisle Public Library
  www.new-carlisle.lib.oh.us