[OPLINLIST] Questions About Your Library Compilation

Brian Humphreys av_bhumphreys at rocketmail.com
Wed Feb 1 19:09:55 EST 2006

Hello everyone,
The staff of Bluffton Public Library would like to
know the size of your collections for DVDs, VHS tapes,
and CDs.  Also, was collection size a consideration
for number of items loaned and lending periods? (see
survey below) Thanks for your assistance in advance.
Please reply off-list.

Brian Humphreys
Circ. Asst.
Bluffton Public Library