[OPLINLIST] Star SP300 receipt printers--buy 2 get 1 free

Mann, James H. JMann at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Tue Jul 11 14:36:58 EDT 2006

How about a sale on Star impact receipt printers? Buy 2 at $75 each and
get 1 free. Paper and ribbons included while supplies last. Please
contact me off list.

-------

The Greene County Public Library has 20 Star SP300 parallel impact
receipt printers available at $75 each plus shipping.

http://www.starmicronics.co.uk/products/printers/sp300.html

These printers are in excellent working condition and have been
regularly serviced. We will include cables and paper.

They cost more than $250 new and a routine repair from DecisionOne is
$100 so they are a bargain at $75 even if you just keep them as spares.

We will ship via USCargo in Ohio or via UPS.

Price consideration given to volume orders.

Please respond off lists.

TIA

Jim Mann

Technology Coordinator