[OPLINLIST] OPLIN 4cast Podcast #1

OPLIN Managing Editor editor at oplin.org
Fri Jul 21 16:11:30 EDT 2006

The two most recent OPLIN 4cast (www.oplin.org/4cast) posts discuss podcasting, so we thought it only appropriate to try one ourselves. The inaugural OPLIN 4cast Podcast, which delves further into the YouTube phenomenon, can be heard or downloaded at http://www.oplin.org/4cast/index.php/?p=18.
We plan to make the 4cast Podcast a regular feature - consider this first one a trial run, and let us know what you think.

Joel Husenits
Managing Editor
2323 W. 5th Avenue, Suite 130
Columbus, Ohio 43204