[OPLINLIST] DVD Circulation

tireyal@oplin.org tireyal at oplin.org
Mon Jul 16 09:07:21 EDT 2007

Hello,

Currently were here at The Putnam County District Library are looking
into easier ways to circulate our DVDs.  We were wondering what other
libraries were doing to make sure that DVDs and CDs aren't getting
stolen.  Currently we have two cases, one color, once b & w.  The color
case sits on the shelf, and the b & w case is behind the circ desk.  The
b & w case has the DVD in it, while the color case does not.  We do not
have any method for our CDs.  We were also wondering if any libraries
have been circulating burnt copies.

Sincerely,

--
Alisha Tirey, Computer Systems Manager The Putnam County District
Library 525 North Thomas St. Ottawa, OH 45875 Phone: 419-523-3747 x32